Freshness, finesse and elegance, the new version of Champagne Brut Laurent-Perrier asserts itself as the most representative signature of the House’s style. The Cuvée is a low-dose, pure and airy Champagne , marked by the delicacy of Chardonnay , and which reveals all the complexity and fruitiness of its aromas, in a supple, fresh and balanced palate. Perfect Champagne Brut for an aperitif, the pleasant vinosity of La Cuvée also allows it to accommodate your dishes, shellfish, fish or poultry.
Laurent-Perrier La Cuvée Brut is a magnificent Champagne for an aperitif, but will also accompany fish and seafood, white meat or poultry.
To be served between 8° and 10°
Aging potential: 3 years
- 14.5/20 at RVF
- 16.5/20 at Bettane and Desseauve
- 16/20 in Gault and Millau
The Laurent Perrier Champagne House is rated 4* in the Bettane and Desseauve Guide, indicating a High Quality producer, glory of the French vineyard
Laurent Perrier is also rated 1* in the RVF, which emphasizes the quality and regularity of production.
- Colour : pale gold, fine and persistent bubbles
- Nose : fresh and delicate, floral, citrus and white fruit notes
- Palate : suppleness, freshness and balance, good persistence on the finish
- Varietal : 50% Chardonnay, 35% Pinot Noir, 15% Pinot Meunier
- Manual harvest
- Aged 3 years in the cellar
- First fermentation at low temperature, for better preservation of the freshness and complexity of the aromas
- Low dosage
There are no reviews yet.