5 of the 77 hectares under vine on the Luce della Vite estate are officially listed in the Register for Brunello di Montalcino DOCG. These vines yield the fruit for Luce Brunello, the winery’s tribute to the noble wine that emerged in Montalcino in the second half of the 19th century and the first to obtain, in 1980, the status of DOCG. Luce Brunello wine thus continues solidly on the path of excellence inspired by the uniqueness of its territory of origin.
- Order Amount
- 0.75 l
- Color of Wine
- Grape Variety
- Type: Still dry red wine DOCG
- Location: Toskana
- Grapes: Sangiovese 100%
- Sensations: Very bright compact ruby. The nose is concentrated with notes of red fruits, mainly marasca cherry, ripe blood orange and spices. On the palate it is rich and enveloping, with a beautiful tension that enhances the perfectly integrated tannic texture. The finish is fascinating for its great sapidity and long persistence. A wine of extraordinary integrity, with great ageing potential.
- Vinification: After the harvest, which took place at the end of September, the grapes fermented for 12 days in stainless steel vats at a temperature of 28 degrees. Maceration on the skins takes place for 4 weeks in order to fully develop the aromatic expression of this wine. The wine is then aged for 24 months in Slovenian oak barrels.
- Alcoholic strength: 14,5% vol
- Allergens: Contains sulphites