Imperial Collection Gold Vodka
- Colour: Imperial Collection Gold Vodka has a clear, bright, translucent complexion.
- Aroma: Soft and delicate on the nose, with subtle hints of porridge oats, and a little spicy note.
- Taste: Creamy and balanced on the palate, with some vanilla hues and a few notes of almonds.
- The finish is long and spicy.
- PRODUCER: Imperial Collection.
- COUNTRY: Russia.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: Elegant and sophisticated vodka, specially created as an homage to celebrate the presentation of Peter the Great as the new Russian Emperor in 1721. To this day, the recipe remains intact, and Imperial Collection Gold Vodka is still considered worthy of the Royal family.
Crafted with golden wheat, honey, and lime infusion, the distillation is conducted using only the finest neutral spirit. Pure water from the Lake Lagoda is used to bring the spirit to the desired strength.
Finally, a careful filtration process is conducted using twelve stages with gold filters. This infuses the spirit with 24 carat gold ions. Elegant and smooth, this gold sensation is ideal for a sip, served chilled in a shot glass.
The bottle itself is a work of art, decorated in gold ornaments, and specially designed to preserve all the flavours and aromas of the spirit.